what a feat !
The Glulam Structure... it's...
- around 50 000 pieces of Nults, Bolts and screws hold the steel joints securely
- 200 metric ton of glulam were manufactures, packed and transported from Malaysia to Italy.
- Over 3000 pieces of steel joints connect the glulam pieces together.
- 800 pieces of concrete plate joints act as the base structure.
- 120x650mm is the maximum thickness of a single glulam member.
- Every single joint is made to measure for specific segment of glulam.
- All pieces were carefully assembled and pieced together by skillfull workers.